Sunday, January 24, 2010

I am wondering how i can get a career some how connecting to me to my passion of Hunting?

I want to be able to connect my studies to my hunting passion. I love being in the outdoors. i have grown up hunting and have made many successful kills. I am knowleged and a well raised sportsman. Now i just want to find a college or carrer path that can lead me in that direction. Please let me know, anything will help.I am wondering how i can get a career some how connecting to me to my passion of Hunting?
Study for and become a Wildlife Conservation Officer, Game Warden, Wildlife Biologists,or a Hunting Guide or Outfitter.* There are a lot of other choices that are available to you based on your interests in Hunting, Wildlife and the Outdoor life.* Become a Government Hunter.* Many other choices available to you.*I am wondering how i can get a career some how connecting to me to my passion of Hunting?
Get a job with a city being an Animal control officer... you get to hunt and trap ..some times bears and cougars.
contact your local wildlife conservation office talk to an officer or game warden and they will tell you what classes to take and jsut go from there

No comments:

Post a Comment