Friday, January 22, 2010

Do any of you wives go deer hunting with hubby?

Do you love it or do you just go along for the ride?Do any of you wives go deer hunting with hubby?
Yes I love to go and pee in the woods. LOLDo any of you wives go deer hunting with hubby?
No I don't go deer hunting with my husband but I do take care the trail cameras out so I can tell him where the tree stands need to be, I help him put up the stands and my husband is color blind so I help him track the deer. We have a few nice bucks on the wall in the family room. I don't go with him to hunt because I have ADD and its kinda hard for me to sit still. He says he likes the quiet time by himself and that the things I do for him for hunting lets us enjoy time together.
I don't support the killing of animals not eaten as food. We have no desire to kill or skin deer and hack it up...so, NO WAY!


I'm fine to go watch him do some skeet shooting but I m soooo glad I did not marry a hunter because NO, I would not tag along for that.
I use to go with my ex because we both had that in common! I love to hunt, my hubby now don't go hunting so I go with out him with my dad or friends!!! If he did want to go I would go with him!
No I cant say I do. Not much deer hunting out here in Southern California where I live.
my husband likes to go deer huntin, personally not my deal so i just let him go along...
Hell no! That is just animal cruelty.
no but we ride dirt bikes and fish together
i don't go with my man--i just go %26amp; LOVE IT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment