Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Why do girls get angry when hunting season comes around?

Many of my guy friends will talk to me about how thier girlfriends will get very angry at them when they are in the stand on opening day. Honestly I don't see a problem with it at all. I guess it's because I hunt too, but it just puzzles me as to why girls can't let thier boyfriends go hunting without getting mad.





What's the big deal?Why do girls get angry when hunting season comes around?
my wife used to get upset because I was gone so much, but now she hunts with me... problem solved!Why do girls get angry when hunting season comes around?
I know the libbers will get on my butt for this, but the fact is, girls (women) object to anything that holds their men's attention other than themselves.





It's not just hunting. It's anything. Try talking to so-called golf widows sometime to really get an earful.





Girls who share their guys' interests don't object, because they are part of the scene, and still getting the attention they crave.
im a girl and i love hunting. i have been hunting since i was in diapers. i havent killed a deer yet (waiting for the right one) but i have killed a lot of doves in the field and pesky turtles in the pond (they eat the fish). i go fishing almost every day. hunting is a part of me. my boyfriend never even ate deer until he met me. he killed his first deer with me because i drug him hunting. now, he cant get enough of it! if all women who have men who like to hunt would just try it with them they will find that it is fun and they will be spending time with their men without all the conflict.



i just think it's because when hunting season comes around a lot of guys i know put their fair share of hours into the woods. weekends %26amp; after work. Maybe some girls get jelous that they can't spend time with them..??





but i myself hunt very often and i'm glad to hear of a girl that's interested in such sport. I haven't seen too many girls that would care to participate in hunting but it's deffinately a cool thing that you enjoy hunting.
I'm always in the stand with my man, we use it as kind of a ';date';. We've actually made sweet lovin in a deer blind once, right after I shot my first deer. I'm guessing that these women you're talking about are just mad because they like lots of attention. If they would pick up a rifle and try to get into it, they could share it with their husbands and use it as quality time, just like me and my man do.
I am also a female hunter, and when I got with my boyfriend (which is now my husband) I would go with him and we would have a blast. Maybe you should mention that to your guy friends about asking their girls to go along.
my fiance does not have a problem with it. She understands that if she want to do things with her friend I need to be able to do things with my friends too.
It's a typical girl thing. Thay just don't get it. No offense ladies. They don't see any point in hunting, so they think you should be spending the time wih them.
they don't want the cute animals to get hurt......but i bet they all eat meat.
this is a stupid question and you are looking for attention...

No comments:

Post a Comment