Sunday, January 24, 2010

Where can i get information on Kansas Whitetail hunting?

I would like to bow hunt in kansas, i do not want a lease, just hunt by the dayWhere can i get information on Kansas Whitetail hunting?
Kansas has a web site. I won't give you the link. It is easier to find than deer hunt. KS has walk in hunting areas. There is a link to it on the web page. I have never hunted them for deer, but have for pheasants. Bow season started Oct 1and ends Dec 31, I believe. I have never bow hunted deer, only rifle and handgun.Where can i get information on Kansas Whitetail hunting?
I suggest you go to the dnr website, and then find out what you need to hunt public land.
Kansas's dnr web page it tells rule prices where to hunt anything you want to know. www.kdwp.state.ks.us/

No comments:

Post a Comment