Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Have you ever thought about hunting turkey the primitive way?

Unfortunately, it's illegal to do that in most states since stranglin' isn't listed as a ';legal means of taking'; in the hunting regulations.


Funny, though, in Oklahoma, you can hunt squirrels with an ';hand propelled missile';. I asked the wildlife department what that meant, and they told me it meant you can throw rocks at them.Have you ever thought about hunting turkey the primitive way?
I'm not a turkey lover any way...when I lived in eastern washington for a year in the wild . Ididnt hunt them even though they was all around simply because , my thinking was : if they're not much good when they're farm raised...How bad are the wild ones gonna be?Have you ever thought about hunting turkey the primitive way?
Since turkeys see and hear better then humans, the odds of you ambushing one is about zero. Plus as mentioned it's illegal. Good luck tell the game warden that story.
Maybe once, but that was about it and pulled the trigger instead. Those spurs could seriously mess a guy up.
In Jurrasic Park, they hunt primitives, the turkey way.
I don't hunt turkey but no. No, I do not.
Roadhunt: Hand-propelled means slingshot.
no.
wire snar trap ,,,,,,,ok thanks eddie
no, i hav not good luck.......

No comments:

Post a Comment