Friday, January 22, 2010

What do i do to a guy messing with me while I am hunting? he put a sign by the road to honk. walks in while i ?

He was caught tresspasing. He put a sign out on the road for people to honk when going by where i hunt. I found boards with nails in the driveway. I see his footprints in the field where he has been in there. But i can't prove it is him doing it and I know it is him! I don't want to put another camera out. he stole the last one.What do i do to a guy messing with me while I am hunting? he put a sign by the road to honk. walks in while i ?
You're going to have to catch him doing it. I think the best thing you could do is move the sign to his house, and then go to your field when you think he might be around and wait (much like you wait when you're hunting) and when you see him doing his thing jump up and beat the **** right out of him.What do i do to a guy messing with me while I am hunting? he put a sign by the road to honk. walks in while i ?
I agree with last answer, but instead of beating him give a warning shot that hits a tree within a foot of his head.

No comments:

Post a Comment