Friday, January 22, 2010

Do you think this type of hunting is senseless?

People around the world are hunting cockroaches senselessly. Why murder those poor innocent creatures? Roaches are people too.


I'm starting a new organization,


P= people for the


E= ethical


T= treatment of


MY


C


O


C


K roaches





Let's stop the madness and help these poor defenseless creatures.





How do you feel about this important issue?Do you think this type of hunting is senseless?
Hahahahaha





It's about time someone asked a question like this.


I get so tired of the bunny huggers posting stupid questions in the hunting section.





To answer your question though, I have hunted and killed more roaches than I remember and I will continue to do so.Do you think this type of hunting is senseless?
I am not against someone killing roaches if they do it legally, ethically and after ';fair chase';. They have to eat them also. There is no point in killing if you are not eating the roach.





However, in this day and age, who really needs to kill roaches when you can go into any store and get them. Who really needs to kill roaches to survive?





I am against trophy roach hunting where they just take the head and pincers and leave the carcass to rot. That it totally senseless and cruel. Some guys just feel they have to have the Trophy Roach head on their wall and it makes them big men.
Personally, I feel a moral imperative to eliminate as many cock roaches as I can in the time I have here on earth. Should one of your cock roaches cross my path, I would, with the deepest satisfaction, immediately introduce him/her to the sole of my boot. Now, where did I put that can of Raid?
peta is discriminatory against cockroaches. They only protect what they feel should be protected fk them.
SWEEET! And, if dolphins weren't so darn cute we'd still be eating them in our tuna! It's just not fair that the cute and fuzzy ones get saved and the ugly ones don't!





Good question! Got me smilin'
Sorry, but I just cashed out my 401k to contribute to the Vegetable Rights Coalition.
Take that PETA!!! LMAO!!!!! Priceless!
I will join, but only if you pet my cock too.

No comments:

Post a Comment