Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I want to start a ghost hunting group . How can I find other people who want to participate?

I live in Michigan and all the current hunting groups are closed to new members.I want to start a ghost hunting group . How can I find other people who want to participate?
Oh! How fun! I have been on a couple excursions with some friends of mine. Start up convos easing in on the belief of ghosts with some people and see If they want to check out some of the local ';haunts'; in your area. Look up places on the internet...Its possible to find others who won't think you're weird.I want to start a ghost hunting group . How can I find other people who want to participate?
I would go to the web sites for ghost hunting TV shows like ';Ghost Hunters'; on the sci-fi network and post on their forums. Advertise in places where people who share that interest are likely to hang out, that would be your best bet.
put an add in your local paper... i'm sure that you aren't the ONLY one looking for a group and finding closed doors...
knock on peoples doors and ask
Many ghost hunting groups have discussion boards, if they'll allow new membership you might try getting involved with some of these to get your name out. Other non-mainstream discussion boards might be a good place, as well...or design your own. Going ahead and designing your own website would also be an excellent idea. Ads in local newspapers advertising a symposium or other informational meeting for the public, looking for members ...or other topics, works too.
hmmmmmm? tricky, how about putting an add in your local paper?
I live in Monroe!
ask your frainds and get a copal of boys to go with you. go in a gravyard at night time (past 7:00pm) and look around. i done it with my mates in a gravyard and a old woman came out of a grave because we upset her by knocking her flowers over. she was really scary.
Use the web, advertise in local papers, find somewhere to hold meetings and try ot get your group to grow.





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment