Saturday, January 16, 2010

What things should I bring/Precautions I should take when I go ghost hunting?

I'm training to be a paranormal investigator, and here is what I have:


Digital camera,


Disposable camera,


2 voice recorders,


Ouija board,


Notebook and pencil,





What else should I bring?What things should I bring/Precautions I should take when I go ghost hunting?
First of all, leave the ouija board at home. camera voice recorder notebook pencil, an open mind are the basics you will ever need. if you want you could bring an emf meter.What things should I bring/Precautions I should take when I go ghost hunting?
garlic, pepper spray, rabbit leg, infra red camera, night vision, some adult mags, pamper - adult one, credit cards, ipod and a picture of capitol hill
I wear bunny slippers.





It's a well-known fact that ghosts won't attack someone who has bunny slippers, a teddy bear under their arm, a dunce cap or bright pink flourescent spedos.
Flashlight, extra batteries, and an electromagnetic field reader if you want to get really into it.
a book for when it gets boring


because seriously it WILL get boring





it is nothing like TV portrays it to be
You better bring your ectoplasm suit and a ray gun for protection
kool aid, bag of sugar, bottle of water
A glass jar and a net! Maybe you can catch one! :D


I've always wanted a pet ghost..
Tin foil hat.
Bill Murray has all the answers.
Your brain?

No comments:

Post a Comment