Saturday, January 16, 2010

Do you use homemade animal calls for hunting?

So how many of you have a moose call, deer call, duck, varmint, turkey or other call you made or a friend made that you use for hunting?Do you use homemade animal calls for hunting?
I have made quite a few 'wing-bone' calls for turkeys...they worked fantastic!





Also use the antlers from mid-sized deer for rattling' antlers. Sound a pile better than the synthetic ones in my opinion.Do you use homemade animal calls for hunting?
man, i would love to have the ';know how'; to make my own calls. sure as hell beats spending nearly $20 a call...and is more meaningful. but, sadly i don't know how to make my own calls...other then rattling antlers but i tend to let the deer make those...
made my own turkey call box, quail call, working now on my own duck call.

No comments:

Post a Comment