Saturday, January 16, 2010

Where can I send my dog for hunting school?

I want to send my dog to hunting school and i am trying to find a good trainer. there are none in my area so i was going to send her out of state. does anyone know where i can send her so she can learn?Where can I send my dog for hunting school?
I have used http://www.gamelandkennels.com/ with Patrick Callaghan as my trainer. From start to finish he is the absolute best hunting dog trainer So. Cal. has to offer. He trained my dog ';Winter's Sport'; and was the best dog I ever had. he also trains you the hunter to properly work your dog as well so when you go afield your the best team possible.Where can I send my dog for hunting school?
Where are you from? What do you want to hunt? If you are in an area where bird hunting is popular, then there are probably trainers in your area. Im not trying to tell you your business, but I really think you would get a lot more pleasure out of going to a seminar that includes you with your dog, regardless of what you want to hunt. These are kind of a thing to teach you to train your dog, and im not talking about the dog whisperer here. There are several of these around Kansas and Oklahoma, and probably throughout the southern U.S. if you want a bird dog





Here is the website of a guy that writes a lot of articles about training bird dogs and is very well known for his techniques.


http://www.huntsmith.com/seminars.php
it is probably better to buy a book and train her yourself it might be quicker and you can train her for what you want
places
  • printer ink cartridges
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment