Monday, January 18, 2010

What's a good hunting sling for a Remington 870 Express?

The one that came with mine wasn't any good. Need something that's going to be sturdy and comfortable.What's a good hunting sling for a Remington 870 Express?
I have this Butler Creek model on all of my hunting rifles. Strong cordura strap and a comfortable shoulder pad.





Cheap+effective.





http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templa鈥?/a>What's a good hunting sling for a Remington 870 Express?
I like these: http://www.specopsbrand.com/ProductDetai鈥?/a> . They're quickly adjustable and have a large range of adjustability to accommodate different levels of clothing (eg; t-shirt vs winter coat) and different carrying or shooting methods.





However, on the downside, if you take all of the slack up in the quick adjustment buckle (the buckle located where the wide webbing joins the narrow webbing), there will be about 8';-10'; of webbing hanging free. It's never given me any problems, even when crawling on my hands and knees through brush, but I could see how some people may not like it.
I've got a Butler Creek padded sling on my 870. It stays on my shoulder well, and is very comfortable.
  • printer ink cartridges
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment