Saturday, January 16, 2010

Where is a good place to go Turkey Hunting in FL? I also read there is a drawing, where can I get more info?

I would like to go Turkey Hunting in November. But I have no knowledge. I was trying to read some sites, and they were mentioning something about a raffle? I just want to know where there is good public land in Florida, and what is needed in order to hunt. Thanks!Where is a good place to go Turkey Hunting in FL? I also read there is a drawing, where can I get more info?
Go to the florida Game and parks or dnr website. It will have all the info you need on public hunting land and licensing info. As for where theres good hunting, you need to get out and scout your self. You don't need to find a large concentration of birds. Just find and pattern out a couple of Toms. If you cant find any, look for sign, ie droppings, scratchings, food, and most important listen for gobbles. Goodluck and tight patterns.Where is a good place to go Turkey Hunting in FL? I also read there is a drawing, where can I get more info?
Miami !


just joking





The bests is in Alachua County .


Lacaloosa WMA.

No comments:

Post a Comment