Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I have a problem with deer hunting details below?

I want to hunt another deer (i just shot one). On the first deer i butchered it myself which was a huge job and I don't want to do that again. There is a butcher near me that will do it but I have no vehicle to get the deer there. Any advice would be appreicated!I have a problem with deer hunting details below?
simply call him up (if you have his number) and ask him for a little extra charge, if he will come pick it up for you. i know many butchers in my area that do this. hope it helpsI have a problem with deer hunting details below?
Ask if you can bring in the quarters. Just cut the deer up into quarters, after you skin it, and take it to the butcher in trash bags. The only other choice is finding someone else to take it in for you. I doubt the butcher has time to pick up deer from people. They will be too busy with their normal job duties.





I think you should give the butchering a try again. The trick is not to worry about the cuts of meat. It doesn't have to be a pretty job. Just cut the meat from the bone and cut it into steaks, chops, stew meat, and roasts. The first couple of deer are always difficult. After a few deer you will get good at it.
I'm betting you didn't do it right. http://www.oldhunterrumors.com/ has easy instructions for this and other easily screwed up hunting chores.
find a friend with a truck.
wheel barrel

No comments:

Post a Comment