Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I have two rifle hunting scopes that I am trying to sell, where can I sell them at?

The two scopes are the same. They are Leupold VX-L 4.5-14X56mm LR scopes with Boone %26amp; Crockett reticles. Index Matched Diamondcoat Lens System with 1/4-MOA adjustments. Matte finish. Both are brand new with all original material. They were pulled out of the box for inspection upon purchase only.I have two rifle hunting scopes that I am trying to sell, where can I sell them at?
ebay or craigslist, or wait for the next gun show and take them there. or even any pawn shop should buy them.I have two rifle hunting scopes that I am trying to sell, where can I sell them at?
If you want to sell them face to face, your best bets are at a gun store who will sell them on consignment, or on Craigslist.com or Backpage.com. These two web sites are for making contact, and the deal is consummated one to one. You might also put ads in the local papers or take them to the next gun show in your area.


If you want to expand your market, try Ebay.com, Gunbroker.com, Auctionarms.com, or Gunsamerica.com. You might make less money , and you'll have to ship them.


Good luck!
www.gunbroker.com





It's like ebay for gun enthusiasts. You'll stand a better chance of selling your scopes to people who know what they are looking for and are willing to pay the proper price for your merchandise.
Try Craig's list in your town. Or try eBay. Good luck. I hope this helps.
Ebay and Craigslist would be my first choices.
You might try the next gun show in your area.
Try to go to the nearest gun shop.
ebay
some people will buy it on ebay, but i would go to the local pawn shop for definate cash.
Bass pro shop! Or ebay!
ebay.. maybe.
craigs list or ebay
try big 5 or sporting goods
creigs list

No comments:

Post a Comment