Friday, May 14, 2010

What is the best shell and choke to use on a Benelli when dove hunting?

Modified Choke for regular Pass Shooting


Full Choke for longer distance shots


Use 71/2 or #8 shot





Personally I use Winchester AA Trap loads when they are on sale.They work great and produce dense patterns for fast flying Doves..Good Luck!What is the best shell and choke to use on a Benelli when dove hunting?
modifed choke 7 shotWhat is the best shell and choke to use on a Benelli when dove hunting?
JD hit the nail on the head. I also use AA trap loads for dove. Modified choke seems to give me a good pattern in one of my shotguns but others have to have the full choke in them. So I would pattern my shotgun and check which gives you the better pattern and with what shell. That is the only way you are going to really know.


Sarge

No comments:

Post a Comment