Friday, May 14, 2010

What types of feed should I use besides corn for my automated feeder for hunting season?

I personally use an Apple flavored corn in my feeders. It seems to work rather well.





If you want to feed year round I recommend you get one of the large tri-pod feeders. They can hold upwards of several hundred pounds of feed.





As for the feed to use? Regular corn is good. Corn gluten is even better. There are several blends available. Since you are obviously wanting to use the feeder to increase the size and health of the deer you feed, you should go to your local farmers co-op or feed store. They can give you more detailed explanations of the nutritional values for each type of feed and they can sell you the feed in a bulk form to save you money.





Good luck to ya.





Miketyson26What types of feed should I use besides corn for my automated feeder for hunting season?
Try mixing this stuff called deer cocaine with the corn. It just has sweet stuff like maple and whatnot in it.What types of feed should I use besides corn for my automated feeder for hunting season?
baiting??...thats not hunting.
Try actually hunting. Where is the sport if you sit in a tree stand and wait where you have been feeding the deer all season.

No comments:

Post a Comment