Friday, May 14, 2010

On a Halloween Night, would you like to go to the old cemetery for Ghost hunting all by yourself?

If this is a halloween night, would you like to drive all by yourself around 2 'o' clock after midnight and go into the cemetery where there is noone else with you for ghost hunting in the deep dark?On a Halloween Night, would you like to go to the old cemetery for Ghost hunting all by yourself?
No!!





I am 48 years old and not ashamed to admit that I would be scared to bits!





Now, in the daytime, sitting in the living room, I love to talk about ghosts or listen to EVPs online...





(shiver!)On a Halloween Night, would you like to go to the old cemetery for Ghost hunting all by yourself?
Yes... I would, but the only thing is, why go ghost hunting alone? It's more fun when several people are afraid at the same time, and I don't think the commentaries are open at two in the morning anyway... :)
I would love to go, but I don't know if I could actually go through with it by myself. I'd definitely go if some one else was there, I love doing stuff like that!
ONLY if I had the ghost busters on speed dial!
If I had a shotgun...

No comments:

Post a Comment