Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I want to go hunting near Park City Utah, what is the best to hunt around there? Thinking about coyote?

Want to go hunting near park city but dont really know what to hunt. Dont want to spend too much money and I am relatively new. I was think about coyote or bobcat but I dont know if those are in the area. Thanks!I want to go hunting near Park City Utah, what is the best to hunt around there? Thinking about coyote?
Coyote hunting is cheap comparatively. Just get a .223 Rem Savage Rifle, practice, practice, practice and then get your license. Oh yeah and get a electronic caller. They sell them for 50 dollars. You might want to read up on tactics a bit.





http://www.savagearms.com/11f.htm


need to buy scope too. I recommend a 4.5x14 Fullfield II Burris

No comments:

Post a Comment