Friday, May 14, 2010

If I am interested in hunting in Africa, where is the best place to do so and what to hunt for?

Within 10 years I plan to travel to Africa on a hunting safari. What would be the best animal(s) to hunt. Where, in Africa, are they located and is there a safe place in Africa to hunt? One more thing. Can you give me the best online website to help me plan and buy a trip?


Thanks so much.If I am interested in hunting in Africa, where is the best place to do so and what to hunt for?
The bast place to start is on your web. Use it to search for outfitters who guide in Africa. Check your local library for info. Watch for a large outdoor show in your area and visit with different guide services that come to those shows. You have plenty of time to do your search.If I am interested in hunting in Africa, where is the best place to do so and what to hunt for?
Jack Atcheson has an amazing website to help plan your hunt. I have always dreamed of a hunt in the dark continent. My dream animal is a cape buffalo (I've even bought a 416 Rigby for the hunt), but your list of animals might be different. On the atcheson website, you can check the list of animals, then it will tell you what parts of Africa that game is available in. If you're considering any thing from warthogs to giraffes to elephants, this is your site





www.atcheson.com





Also www.cabelas.com has some hunts available in africa. I would definitely go through one of these two sites.





If there's room, I'd be interested in stowing away in your luggage.
Just do a web search by typing in %26gt; hunting in africa %26lt; in the web search area of your computer, and lots of sources and information is available to you.*
For Plains Game I would look at Namibia, and for Dangerous Game I would definitely go to Mozambique. I have hunted both of these countries among others but I would highly recommend these two. Check out this site, info@besthunt.co.za
probaly the best place would be in brush and open fields with some tree cover and the animal to hunt for if you want a dangerous hunt would be an elephant
Some animals are illegal to hunt, so be carefull.
there is no hunting in Africa
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment